Unfortunately our Canadian Friends are unable to cross the border for this show and will attempt to reschedule for a future date which is to be determined. Given the late timing of this change, we may or may not have a band performing this weekend.
All other activities are scheduled to continue as advertised and we hope you'll have a great time this fall with us.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
The JATR Team
Saturday, October 9th 2021, Jam At The Ridge
Presents one of Canada's great up and coming rock bands:
JAMES BLONDE - Labor Day Weekend
Canada's up and coming Classic Rock Band. More than the sum of its parts; the Canadian alternative / rock band was born when Neil Carson, Phil Taylor and Steph Mercier came together to form the singular entity known by this name.
Bring the whole family, we have something for everyone at this family friendly event.
WANT TO CAMP?
Call 585-768-4883 for Reservations. Sites fill quickly, so please book early.
- All sales final.
- No refunds.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rain or shine
- Gates open 6:00PM SATURDAY
- LAWN / General Admission Seating ... bring your own chair.
- Food and beverages are sold by vendors, therefore not permitted through the gate.
- Pets are not allowed in the venue or other restricted areas.
- Cameras are not permitted.
- Handicap accessible porta-potti on-site.
- Children 17 and under are FREE with paying adult accompanying them.
Times, bands, and details subject to change without notice.
Jam At The Ridge (View)
8101 Conlon Road
Le Roy, NY 14482