Mardi Gras Party featuring Greg Rahn Band with Fat Tuesday Brass
Come celebrate Mardi Gras with live music provided by the Greg Rahn Band with a full New Orleans style brass section!
This exciting band features:
- Greg Rahn, piano
- Tom Politzer, saxophonist from the legendary band Tower of Power;
- Mike Rinta, trombonist with Jimmy Vaughan
- Rich Armstrong, trumpet with Lydia Pense & Cold Blood
- Tim Eschliman, bass, formerly with Etta James
- Jeff Campitelli, drums, formerly with Joe Satriani
Sit back back and enjoy the great music, or dance if you like! Wine, Beer, and Signature New Orleans cocktails and snacks will be available!
Your ticket guarantees you a free drink and, if you are so inclined, a spot to join in the second line with our fun Mardi Gras Parade!
Tickets are $25
Presented by the Benicia Historical Museum & the Benicia Performing Arts Foundation.
We would also like to thank our sponsors:
Benicia Arts and Culture Committee
The Tweed Hut Music Store https://www.tweedhut.com/
The Benicia Historical Museum at the Camel Barns (View)
Benicia Historical Museum, 2060 Camel Road
Benicia, CA 94510
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|