Packers Home Playoff Game
If youre trying book seats for this trip on Sunday 1/12/20 use this link: https://rally.co/brathouse
The Packers will host their first 2019-2020 home playoff game on January 12th.
Green Bay Packers vs Seattle Seahawks
Kickoff times 5:40pm -
Reserve your seat for the Brat House Coach Bus & Tailgate Party for PLAYOFF games at Lambeau Field. We have a heated garage, full bar setup, and 5 mounted TV's with NFL Sunday ticket, so you can get all the NFL pregame action before kickoff. The pregame tailgate service of food & beverages will end at kickoff. Post-game beer & water will be available for bus riding fans after the game concludes.
Times & Details
Milwaukee Brat House doors open : 10:00am
Tailgate Check-In : 10:30am-12:30pm
Shuttle Departure Time to Green Bay begins at: 12:00pm (The sooner you arrive to checkin, the sooner you will leave for Green Bay.
Approximate Trip Time: 1hr 45min - 2hrs
All you can drink beer and soft drinks on the ride to Lambeau.
Drinks onboard included with package purchase.
- The coach bus will have on board bathrooms for a non-stop trip!
- On the bus, feel free to bring your own coolers, road trip snacks, gameday treats, or any additional beverages for your crew or to share.
- Save room for the All-you-can-eat Bratwurst tailgate spread.
- All you can drink beer and soft drinks are provided on the ride to Green Bay.
- FYI, as per NFL regulations, purses & bags are not allowed inside any NFL stadium unless approved by NFL security standards. The Milwaukee Brat House has you covered. We can provide a clear, see-through, NFL approved bag for only $10 compared the NFLs price of $35 at the gate. Just ask a staff member at the tailgate event.
Any personal belongings may be left on-board the busses and will be secure during the tailgate & game. Please note* you will not be able to access the bus after drop-off until postgame, as the busses need to park at a remote location.
PreGame Tailgate Details:
-Tailgate location directly across the street from Lambeau Field. Next door to Kroll's West (1063 Blue Ridge Drive )
-All you can drink select liquor, beer, White Claw hard seltzer, bottled water, and soft drinks at the pregame tailgate party
-All you can eat tailgate food, Brats, hotdogs, kraut & onions, cheese, veggie platters, chips, are prepared and ready to eat on arrival with more than enough to go around! Don't be afraid to ask for seconds!
Bus Departure from The Brat House Party house: 45min after the end of the game, with some adjustments made for post game traffic and weather.
Ask a Brat House server or bartender on the day of the event for check in to be guided to the designated check-in staff member. Arrive to the bar at least an hour before the shuttle departure so we can hit the road on time!
This party is for All Fans +21 plus, That being said, Go Pack Go!
Milwaukee Brat House (View)
1013 N. Old World 3rd St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|