FUDE Dinner 3.14
Welcome to another FUDE Dinner 3.14!!!
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, November 19, 2019, at 7:00 PM.
We are at a new cool location, Picnic on Third (https://picniconthird.com/) and we have a cool Pre event too!
Chef and owner, Natalia Bushyager, is doing her magic for us with a very yummy menu paired with Hand of God Wines.
As usual, Mingling and networking start at 7:00 pm, with and dinner to follow.
The premise remains simple: An engaged founders network is one of the keys to a healthy and successful startup ecosystem, so we are once again bringing together quality (superstars!) Founders/CEO's for a fun and engaging night of food, wine, and conversation... aka, networking and idea-sharing. Attendees are limited to ensure intimacy and great conversation.
In addition, I am pleased to announce that we have a very cool pre-event. As always, when we can, we try to connect the group to cool, local organizations/people doing things.
Sometimes, we find interesting products and/or people and like to share with the group. For this event, please join us at 6:00 PM for a conversation with Author Jim Cashel. Well have an informal conversation on how broadband is changing the world. It is more profound than you may be considering. Limited to the first 10 RSVP's
From the Author: What happens when affordable broadband finally reaches the half of the planet that has little or no Internet access? Google, Facebook, SpaceX, and many others have major initiatives underway to connect the rest of the planet over the next few years. For the first time, even the poorest and most remote of global citizens will have access to information, communications, identity authentication, government programs, global philanthropy, online banking, telehealth, distance education, and other powerful services heretofore impossible. In The Great Connecting: The Emergence of Global Broadband and How That Changes Everything, Jim Cashel speaks with the major players driving the broadband revolution and travels to the most remote corners of the globe to consider the changes in our world about to take place certainly one of the biggest events in human history. As Cashel explains, the expansion of broadband offers many challenges but will also bring a remarkable opportunity for the planet.
About the Author:
Jim Cashel is Chairman of Forum One, a web strategy and development agency. In 2018-2019 He was a researcher and Visiting Fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government. After completing studies in Human Biology at Stanford University, and Public Policy and Medicine at Harvard University, Jim has worked in international development, philanthropy, and technology
Just reply and let us know if you are joining us.
Once again, we have two great sponsors:
EDAWN (Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada) https://www.edawn.org/
Atrium Law (https://www.atrium.co/)
Their sponsorship enables us to keep the price this fabulous chef-prepared multi-course wine-paired meal at only $50.00 (reg. $150.00). To learn more about our awesome sponsors simply scroll down below.
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Time: 7:00 PM PT
Location: Picnic on Third
493 3rd Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
1. All ticket sales are final. If you find you are unable to attend an event, you may transfer your reservation to someone else, but no refunds will be issued.
2. This is an invite-only event and generally sells out quickly. The goal is great communication and a focused group. We appreciate your interest and welcome you! If you have others that you think would be great additions please let us know.
3. We do have a wait-list available. Please enter your information in the wait-list ticket section. On the day of the event, we will contact. If you can come for the mingling, pre-dinner portion, we will see if there are some no-shows and invite you to stay for the dinner portion of the evening.
4. Please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions!
5. We encourage public transportation and ride-share.NOTE: This event is for ACTIVE investors. Feel free to share this with other such folks but please cc me. It is an invite-only event and the invite is only for the person who received it. Past events have sold out each time, and we want to make sure this event is a focused, worthwhile event for all.
Thank you so much for your interest.
ABOUT THE SPONSORS: Thanks for the sponsorship by EDAWN, our friends in Reno Tahoe -- where the secret is out! Companies big and small are joining Tesla, Google, Apple, Microsoft and many others over the border for the amazing cost and lifestyle benefits offered by the biggest little city, only a quick 45-minute flight to/from the Bay Area. Visit us at www.edawn.org
Atrium Law is a corporate law firm and technology company providing fast, transparent, and price-predictable legal and business services to startups through our technology platform and innovative subscription-based pricing. Co-founded by Justin Kan in 2017, we are reinventing how professional services are delivered with a focus on improving the client experience.
Picnic on Third (View)
493 Third Street
San Francisco, CA 98107
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|