Packers vs. Lions - Collin's Deck Bar - Lambeau Tailgate Party w/ Coach Bus
The details for Collin's Deck Bar Shuttle/Pregame Tailgate Package on October 14th are as follows...
Packers vs. Lions
Kickoff - 7:15pm
Collin's Deck Bar doors open: 11:00am
Tailgate Check-In : 12:30pm
Shuttle Departure Time to Green Bay: 2:15 pm
Approximate Trip Time: 1hr 45min - 2hrs
All you can drink beer and soft drinks on the ride to Lambeau.
Drinks onboard included with package purchase.
- The coach buses will have on board bathrooms for a non-stop trip!
- On the bus, feel free to bring your own coolers, road trip snacks, gameday treats, or any additional beverages for your crew or to share.
- Save room for the All-you-can-eat Bratwurst tailgate spread.
- All you can drink beer and soft drinks are provided on the ride to Green Bay.
- FYI, as per NFL regulations, purses & bags are not allowed inside any NFL stadium unless approved by NFL security standards.
- PreGame Tailgate Only packages are available as well.
- Prefer to drive your self? Or visiting & staying in the Green Bay area?
- Buy Tailgate Only option, show us your order confirmation, and party on!
- Come party at 1063 Blue Ridge Drive for 2.5 hours prior to kickoff, and get an All-You-Can-Eat & All-You-Care-To-Drink experience for only $35.
Any personal belongings may be left on-board the busses and will be secure during the tailgate & game. Please note* you will not be able to access the bus after drop-off until postgame, as the busses need to park at a remote location.
We have a heated garage, full bar setup, and 5 mounted TV's with NFL Sunday ticket, so you can get all the NFL pregame action before kickoff. The pregame tailgate service of food & beverages will end at kickoff. Post-game beer & water will be available for bus riding fans after the game concludes.
If you want to join in the fun for the pregame tailgate party, but don't have tickets for the game, that's cool. There are many locations very close to the tailgate house to watch the game and keep your party going. Kroll's West is a great place to watch the game and is literally across the street. The Titletown district is a new development surrounding Lambeau Field and has Hinterland Brewery, Stadium View Bar, and many other options to be surrounded by Packers fans during the gameday excitement. There's really nothing quite like watching a Packers game in Green Bay, even if you're not inside Lambeau Field.
PreGame Tailgate Details:
-Tailgate location directly across the street from Lambeau Field. Next door to Kroll's West (1063 Blue Ridge Drive )
-All you can drink select liquor, beer, White Claw hard seltzer, bottled water, and soft drinks at the pregame tailgate party
-All you can eat tailgate food, Brats, hotdogs, kraut & onions, cheese, veggie platters, chips, are prepared and ready to eat on arrival with more than enough to go around! Don't be afraid to ask for seconds!
Shuttle Departure from Lambeau Field: 45min after the end of the game, sharp!
Ask a Collin's Deck Bar bartender on the day of the event for check in to be guided to the designated check-in staff member. Arrive to the bar at least an hour before the shuttle departure so we can hit the road on time!
This party is for All Fans, Any team, All ages.
Collin's Deck Bar (View)
131 S Main St West Bend, WI 53095
West Bend, WI 53095
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|