Cincinnati Rollergirls Boot Camp
We're excited to announce that we're holding a two-week boot camp in October 2019! This boot camp is designed for skaters of all skill levels and all genders, ages 18 and older, who want to learn the skills and strategy required to play flat track roller derby and who want to find out what it's like to play at the competitive level. An optional tryout for CRG's 2020 competitive season follows the boot camp.
Boot camp schedule:
- Sunday, Oct. 13: Doors open at 9am, WFTDA Minimum Skills Crash Course 9:30am-12:30pm (@ The Place, 3211 Lina Pl, Cincinnati, OH 45239)
- Tuesday, Oct. 15: Doors open at 8pm, Boot Camp 8:30-10pm (@ Skatetown USA, 8730 N Pavilion Dr, West Chester, OH 45069)
- Thursday, Oct. 17: Doors open at 8pm, Boot Camp 8:30-10pm (@ Skatetown USA)
- Sunday, Oct. 20: Doors open at 9am, Boot Camp 9:30am-12:30pm (@ The Place)
- Tuesday, Oct. 22: Doors open at 8pm, Boot Camp 8:30-10pm (@ Skatetown USA)
- Thursday, Oct. 24: Doors open at 8pm, Boot Camp 8:30-10pm (@ Skatetown USA)
- Sunday, Oct. 27: Doors open at 9am, Tryouts 9:30am-12:30pm (@ The Place)
- Space is limited to 30 participants. Register early to reserve your spot!
- This boot camp is open to participants only - no spectators.
- You must have your own skates and gear (helmet, elbow pads, wrist guards, knee pads and mouth guard) to attend this boot camp.
- You may attend the entire two-week boot camp for $40, or you may attend just the minimum skills boot camp on Oct. 13 for $15. Sorry, no refunds.
- If you only pre-register for the Oct. 13 minimum skills boot camp and decide that day to sign up for the rest of the boot camp, you will be charged an additional $25.
- You do not need to attend the boot camp to attend tryouts on Oct. 27. There is no charge to attend tryouts only.
- For a detailed tryouts FAQ, visit cincinnatirollergirls.com/join.
The Place & Skatetown USA (View)
3211 Lina Place
Cincinnati, OH 45239
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|