100 Ukuleles for 100 Kids - Houston
Please join us Saturday, Sept. 28, from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (doors open at 1 p.m.) for this FREE BENEFIT CONCERT raising money to give 100 ukuleles to 100 hospitalized kids through the Ukulele Kids Club!
RSVP RECOMMENDED (SEATS ARE LIMITED)
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT OUR EVENT:
1. Attend the FREE concert (RSVP recommended) - We've got an awesome line-up planned! See below for details.
2. Donate (now or at event)! Suggested donations are $30 to sponsor 1/2 of 1 ukulele for a kid or $50 to sponsor 1 ukulele for a kid
3. Bid on a beautiful, hand-painted ukulele in our auction (at event)
4. Purchase a raffle ticket (at event)
All proceeds will go toward funding an ukulele, instruction book, and access to our Ukulele Kids' Club learner's app for each child. In addition to good karma, you will get to experience the musical stylings of Houston's own Rom Ryan (www.moodafaruka.com), The Houkulele Strummers, snacks, drinks (cash bar), and enter to win a hand-painted one-of-a-kind ukulele for your own family to enjoy!
The UKC is a nonprofit organization that provides free instruments and supports music therapy for hospitalized children. The group partners with more than 200 hospitals in the U.S. and worldwide. Enjoy a fun and musical event for the whole family, with proceeds supporting the UKC to give hospitalized kids the gift of music for life.
- $50 sponsors the cost of 1 ukulele for a hospitalized child
- $30 sponsors half the cost of 1 ukulele for a hospitalized child
RSVP to reserve your seat today!
Anderson Fair (View)
2007 Grant Street
Houston, TX 77006
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|