Investor Dinner 2.8
Announcing Investor Dinner 2.8!!
Mark your calendar, Monday, June 3rd at 7:00 PM.
Cool new location in India Basin:
The fabulous Artist, Silvia Poloto, has graciously invited us to her very cool artist loft with amazing water views! (and for the first 10 to sign-up, we are doing an art talk beforehand, see below)
Check out her website at http://poloto.com/
We are featuring a new chef and team, PINOY HERITAGE. This will be a new culinary experience and it looks amazing!
As usual, mingling and networking start at 7:00 pm with a multi-course wine paired meal to follow.
The premise remains simple: An evening of communication and community. An engaged Finance/Investor network is one of the keys to a healthy startup ecosystem, so we are once again bringing together quality finance & investor professionals for a fun and engaging night of food, wine, and conversation... aka, networking and idea sharing.
We limit the number of attendees to ensure a great conversation.
We are really excited about this dinner because the venue is owned by a successful artist and she will lead a tour of her art at 6:15 pm. This is limited to 10 people. So please sign up as part of your registration.
Please register here - https://investor28.bpt.me
If you cannot join us for that, we would still encourage you to come early to stroll the waterfront park in front of her house. It is beautiful and many people who live in the bay are not even aware that it exists. Some of the best views of the city anywhere.
Once again, we have two great sponsors:
EDAWN (Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada, www.edawn.org)
WSGR, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (www.wsgr.com)
They enable us to keep the price this fabulous chef prepared a multi-course wine-paired meal at only $50.00 (reg. $150.00). To learn more about our awesome sponsors simply scroll down below.
1. All ticket sales are final. If you find you are unable to attend an event, you may transfer your reservation to someone else, but no refunds will be issued.
2. This is an invite-only event and generally sells out quickly. The goal is great communication and a focused group. We appreciate your interest and welcome you! If you have others that you think would be great additions please let us know.
3. We do have a wait-list available. Please enter your information in the wait-list ticket section. On the day of the event, we will contact. If you can come for the mingling, pre-dinner portion, we will see if there are some no-shows and invite you to stay for the dinner portion of the evening.
4. Please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions!
5. The event takes place in a private home in the India Basin. Parking is easy there.
Thanks for the sponsorship by EDAWN, our friends in Reno Tahoe -- where the secret is out! Companies big and small are joining Tesla, Google, Apple, Microsoft and many others over the border for the amazing cost and lifestyle benefits offered by the biggest little city, only a quick 45-minute flight to/from the Bay Area. Visit us at www.edawn.org
WSGR - Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance them. We represent companies from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations at every stage of development. The firm's attorneys collaborate across a comprehensive range of practice areas and industry groups to help the management, boards of directors, shareholders, and in-house counsel of our clients address their most pressing challenges and pursue their most promising opportunities.
Artist Silvia Polotos Private Home and Art Studio
860 Innes Avenue
San Francisco, CA 98124
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|