FUDE Dinner 3.12
ANNOUNCING FUDE Dinner 3.12!!!
Mark your calendar, Tuesday, June 4th at 7:00 PM.
Cool new location in India Basin:
The fabulous Artist, Silvia Poloto, has graciously invited us to her very cool artist loft with amazing water views! (and for the first 10 to sign-up, we are doing an art talk beforehand, see below)
Check out her website at http://poloto.com/
We are featuring a new chef and team! PINOY HERITAGE, this will be a new culinary experience and it looks amazing!
As usual, mingling and networking start at 7:00 pm with a multi-course wine paired meal to follow.
The premise remains simple: An engaged founders network is one of the keys to a healthy and successful startup ecosystem, so we are once again bringing together quality (superstars!) Founders/CEO's for a fun and engaging night of food, wine, and conversation... aka, networking and idea sharing.
We limit the number of attendees to ensure a great conversation.
BONUS PRE-EVENT WITH THE GROUP AND ONE YOU CAN DO ON YOUR OWN
We are really excited about this dinner because the venue is owned by a successful artist and she will lead a tour of her art at 6:15 pm. This is limited to 10 people. So please sign up as part of your registration.
If you cannot join us for that, we would still encourage you to come early to stroll the waterfront park in front of her house. It is beautiful and many people who live in the bay area are not even aware that it exists. Some of the best views of the city anywhere!
Once again, we have two great sponsors:
Goodwin Law (www.goodwinlaw.com)
Cushman Wakefield (www.cushwake.com)
They enable us to keep the price this fabulous chef prepared a multi-course wine-paired meal at only $50.00 (reg. $150.00). To learn more about our awesome sponsors simply scroll down below.
1. All ticket sales are final. If you find you are unable to attend an event, you may transfer your reservation to someone else, but no refunds will be issued.
2. This is an invite-only event and generally sells out quickly. The goal is great communication and a focused group. We appreciate your interest and welcome you! If you have others that you think would be great additions please let us know.
3. We do have a wait-list available. Please enter your information in the wait-list ticket section. On the day of the event, we will contact. If you can come for the mingling, pre-dinner portion, we will see if there are some no-shows and invite you to stay for the dinner portion of the evening.
4. Please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions!
5. The event takes place in a private home in the India Basin. Parking is easy there.
Thanks for the sponsorship by Goodwin Law. At Goodwin, we partner with our clients to practice law with integrity, ingenuity, agility and ambition. Our 1,000-plus lawyers across the United States, Europe and Asia excel at complex transactions, high-stakes litigation and world-class advisory services in the technology, life sciences, real estate, private equity, and financial industries. Our unique combination of deep experience serving both the innovators and investors in a rapidly-changing, technology-driven economy sets us apart. To learn more, visit us at www.goodwinlaw.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
We are real estate advisors for startups. We help companies find great offices from when they're 10 people in a live/work loft or coworking through their evolution all the way until they need a major HQ office and satellites around the world. Our clients don't come out of pocket for our services as were paid 100% by landlords and only if we find offices our clients love and negotiate deals they're comfortable with. Our team would love to work with you and help you create a customized facilities strategy for your business!
Artist Silvia Polotos Private Home and Art Studio
860 Innes Avenue
San Francisco, CA 98124
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|