The First Seattle VUDE Dinner of 2019!!
Welcome to The First VUDE Dinner of 2019!! VUDE 4.1
Mark your calendar, Wednesday, May 22nd at 6:30 PM. We hope you can make this date!
We have an amazing new location in Pioneer Square, right off stadium row. The event will take place at the brand new Pioneer Square Cafe and The Custom Plate event venue.
Providing a fantastic and health conscience dinner will be a new Chef: Tamara Hobson.
Purchase your dinner tickets here: https://vude41.bpt.me
Mingling and networking start at 6:30 PM and dinner will be served around 7:15 PM.
The premise remains simple: a healthy and engaged business and investor network is one of the keys to a healthy startup ecosystem, so we thought it would be great to bring together quality local business and investment professionals (and a few other players in the tech sector) for a fun and engaging night of food, wine, and conversation....aka, good ol' networking and idea sharing.
We are limiting the number of attendees so we can keep it small; for good conversations. We are fortunate to have two generous sponsors underwriting the cost of the event:
They have kindly agreed to subsidize this event to keep the price to $50 (normally $135) for a multi-course, wine-paired meal. Tickets are purchased at https://vude41.bpt.me
THIS IS AN INVITE-ONLY EVENT AND INVITE IS ONLY FOR THE PERSON WHO RECEIVED IT. PAST EVENTS HAVE SOLD OUT EACH TIME, AND WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THIS IS A FOCUSED, WORTHWHILE EVENT FOR ALL.
Date: Monday, May 20th, 2019
Time: 6:30 PM PT
Location: Pioneer Square Cafe (www.pioneersquarecafe.com)
The Custom Plate (www.thecustomplate.com)
562 1st Ave S, Suite 100
Seattle, Washington 98104
1. All ticket sales are final. If you find you are unable to attend an event, you may transfer your reservation to someone else, but no refunds will be issued.
2. This is an invite-only event and generally sells out quickly. The goal is great communication and a focused group. We appreciate your interest and welcome you! If you have others that you think would be great additions please let us know.
3. We do have a wait-list available. Please enter your information in the wait-list ticket section. On the day of the event, we will contact. If you can come for the mingling, pre-dinner portion, we will see if there are some no-shows and invite you to stay for the dinner portion of the evening.
4. Please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions!
5. Parking is available along 1st Avenue and in the many lots in the Pioneer Square / Stadium District. (Note: There is no baseball game, so there will be lots of parking available)
Thank you so much for your interest.
Please, do stay in touch: www.handofgodwines.com firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pioneer Square Cafe & The Custom Plate (View)
562 1st. Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98109
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|