The Second Pacific Northwest Angel Dinner of 2019!!
Welcome to the second Pacific Northwest Angel dinner of 2019!! Mark your calendar, Monday May 20th at 6:30 PM. We hope you can make this date!
We have an amazing new location in Pioneer Square, right off stadium row. The event will take place at the brand-new Pioneer Square Cafe and The Custom Plate event venue.
Providing a fantastic and health conscience dinner will be a new Chef: Tamara Hobson.
Purchase your dinner tickets here: https://pnwangels.bpt.me
Mingling and networking start at 6:30 PM and dinner will be served around 7:15 PM.
The premise remains simple: a healthy and engaged Angel/investor network is one of the keys to a healthy startup ecosystem, so we thought it would be great to bring together quality local Angels (and a few other players in the tech sector) for a fun and engaging night of food, wine, and conversation....aka, good ol' networking and idea sharing.
We are limiting the number of attendees so we can keep it small; for good conversations. We are fortunate to have two generous sponsors underwriting the cost of the event:
Silicon Valley Bank / www.svb.com
WSGR (Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C.) / www.wsgr.com
They have kindly agreed to subsidize this event to keep the price to $50 (normally $150.00) for a multi-course, wine-paired meal. Tickets are purchased at https://2pnwangel.bpt.me
This is an invite-only event and th invite is only for the person who received it. Past events have sold out each time, and we want to make sure this event is a focaused, worthwhile event for all.
Date: Monday May 20th, 2019
Time: 6:30 PM PT
Location: Pioneer Square Cafe (www.pioneersquarecafe.com)
The Custom Plate (www.thecustomplate.com)
562 1st Ave S, Suite 100
Seattle, Washington 98104
1. All ticket sales are final. If you find you are unable to attend an event, you may transfer your reservation to someone else, but no refunds will be issued.
2. This is an invite-only event and generally sells out quickly. The goal is great communication and a focused group. We appreciate your interest and welcome you! If you have others that you think would be great additions, please let us know.
3. We do have a wait-list available. Please enter your information in the wait-list ticket section. On the day of the event, we will contact. If you can come for the mingling, pre-dinner portion, we will see if there are some no-shows and invite you to stay for the dinner portion of the evening.
4. Please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions!
5. Parking is available along 1st Avenue and in the many lots in the Pioneer Square / Stadium District. (Note: There is no baseball game, so there will be lots of parking available)
Thank you so much for your interest.
Silicon Valley Bank - The worlds emerging markets are within reach with SVB. We are the technology-focused bank that enables cross-border business between the United States and Canada, Asia, Latin America, Europe and emerging markets around the globe. For example, our UK team helps entrepreneurs, innovators and investors in the United Kingdom meet their most ambitious goals. www.svb.com
WSGR - Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance them. We represent companies from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations at every stage of development. The firm's attorneys collaborate across a comprehensive range of practice areas and industry groups to help the management, boards of directors, shareholders, and in-house counsel of our clients address their most pressing challenges and pursue their most promising opportunities. www.wsgr.com
Please, do stay in touch: www.handofgodwines.com email@example.com
The Pioneer Square Cafe & The Custom Plate (View)
562 1st. Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98109
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|