ONLINE TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED BUT YOU CAN BUY TICKETS ON THE GATE!|
About the festival
Little Gate Big Festival celebrates the hard work of Little Gate Farm, the lives and achievements of the people we work with and you, our fantastic supporters.
This weekend is packed full of live music, performance and entertainment featuring disabled and non-disabled artists, plus activities, food, stalls, yoga, den building, meet the animals, stories in the sensory garden, woodland trail and more!
There is onsite camping, delicious freshly cooked food and a bar.
This year we have changed the ticketing from an activities wristband to paid tickets. These are reasonably priced so you'll be getting a great value weekend, compared to other festivals.
We can't wait for this years event, see you there!
- We're sorry but no dogs other than guide dogs
- There will be designated smoking areas at the event, the event is mainly wheelchair accessible, but some areas may be tricky to manoeuvre, especially if it's muddy.
- There is a parking area for camper vans and motorhomes (you'll need to buy a weekend ticket).
- You cannot drive between the parking and the camping areas, but there will be wheelbarrows available to help you move your camping kit.
- There will be toilets but no showers and electric points.
- Sorry - no fires allowed in the campsite.
- Lots of the events will be under cover in case of rain.
- Ticket prices include parking.
- Bring plenty of cash! (some cashback will be available from from the Festival office)
- Bring sun protection!
- All activities are free
- Entry is free for under 10's
- Please note - tickets are non-refundable
About Little Gate Farm
Little Gate Farm is located in Beckley, in the East Sussex High Weald area of outstanding natural beauty, near Hastings and Rye in East Sussex. The 46-acre farm is half pasture and half ancient and semi-ancient woodland.
The farm is home to an array of animals and wildlife and is also a charity that provides work training and supported employment to help adults with learning disabilities into paid work.
Little Gate Farm (View)
Beckley, Rye TN316RZ
|Minimum Age: 0|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|