FUDE Dinner 3.11
Welcome to FUDE 3.11!!!
Mark your calendar, Wednesday April 24, 2019, at 7:00 PM.
We are at a new fun location:
Town's End Restaurant & Bakery
2 Townsend St, (on the Embarcadero across from Pier 38)
San Francisco, CA 94107
We are lucky to have two of our favorite chefs, David and Mary Sperber!
Mingling and networking start at 7:00 pm and dinner to follow.
The premise remains simple: An engaged founders network is one of the keys to a healthy and successful startup ecosystem, so we are once again bringing together quality (superstars!) Founders/CEO's for a fun and engaging night of food, wine, and conversation... aka, networking and idea sharing.
We limit the number of attendees to ensure a great conversation.
Once again, we have two great sponsors:
WSGR, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. www.wsgr.com
They enable us to keep the price this fabulous chef prepared multi-course wine-paired meal at only $50.00 (reg. $150.00). To learn more about our awesome sponsors simply scroll down below.
1. All ticket sales are final. If you find you are unable to attend an event, you may transfer your reservation to someone else, but no refunds will be issued.
2. This is an invite-only event and generally sells out quickly. The goal is great communication and a focused group. We appreciate your interest and welcome you! If you have others that you think would be great additions please let us know.
3. We do have a wait-list available. Please enter your information in the wait-list ticket section. On the day of the event, we will contact. If you can come for the mingling, pre-dinner portion, we will see if there are some no-shows and invite you to stay for the dinner portion of the evening.
4. Please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions!
5. The restaurant is located on the Embarcadero across from Pier 38, and there are lots throughout the area for parking.
Thank you so much for your interest.
WSGR - Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance them. We represent companies from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations at every stage of development. The firm's attorneys collaborate across a comprehensive range of practice areas and industry groups to help the management, boards of directors, shareholders, and in-house counsel of our clients address their most pressing challenges and pursue their most promising opportunities.
Ervin Peretz : An ex-Google tech lead; Machine Learning developer and educator; Seattle-area tech founder and philanthropist. Find out more by emailing Ervin at email@example.com
Town's End Restaurant & Bakery (View)
2 Townsend Street (on the Embarcadero across from Pier 38)
San Francisco, CA 98107
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|