Join the Be Green Hub for this lunchtime speaker series at Bethesda Green on Tuesday, May 14th with David Muchow. |
Lunch will be provided.
Doors Open: 11:30am
Presentation Begins: 12:00pm
Networking until 1:30pm
David has counseled hundreds of startups and found there are a handful of key reasons startups fail if you can prevent those you have a chance to succeed. If not, you could be one of those 80 % of startups that commit Startup Suicide in the first year!
- Where did my Equity Go?
- Bad Personnel Decisions my Brother is a terrible CFO
- Misuse of Professionals and High Legal Fees
- Great Product, no Market
- I lost my Intellectual Property by Blogging and Can't get Up
- No Budget/P&L/Business Plan
- Funding: Shark Tank Dreams
- Investor/Shareholder Nightmares
- I just got some seed money from my uncle Why is the SEC after me?
- Management: Failure to Prioritize, Focus, and Execute
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
David Muchow, Managing Partner, Muchowlaw, Arlington, VA, is a startup expert, serial CEO, corporate lawyer, inventor, and investor. He has over 30 years of experience helping a wide variety of companies and non-profits grow from startup to exit. He is an Adjunct Professor, of Law, Business, and Entrepreneurship at Georgetown Univ.; and is on boards and counsel to a wide range of US and international companies. He previously served in the DOJ, OMB, NSC, Capitol Hill and as a VP of a $2 billion investment firm. He is a frequent lecturer on entrepreneurship, author of many publications, and holds numerous patents. email@example.com, ©muchowlaw2019.
Bethesda Green (View)
4825 Cordell Ave. Suite 200
Bethesda, MD 20814
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|