The Burning River Roller Girls Home Teams close out their season with the battle for the 2013 Hazard Cup! |
The skaters of the Burning River Roller Girls, Cleveland's premier flat track roller derby league will continue with Game 5 of their home team (intraleague) season at the Ohio Nets Sports Complex in Parma. The match-ups of these 2 bouts will be determined on June 22.
Doors open at 5:00 pm, and our first bout starts at 6:00 p.m. Get your tickets early via Brown Paper Tickets!
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting track-side.
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over. -Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome, but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Volunteers & Security
- BRRG asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRG volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub or VIP wristband. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*Paid parking in both lots adjacent to Ohio Nets. After-hours parking in other lots in the industrial complex is free.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
- Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you have appropriate accommodations.
Tickets will be for sale online until Friday July 19th at 11:59pm EST, availability permitting. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door starting at 5 p.m. on the day of the bout. BRRG recommends advance purchase of tickets to guarantee entrance.
Ohio Nets Sports Complex (View)
12665 Corporate Drive
Parma, OH 44130
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|