The Burning River Roller Girls Home Teams play their last game before playoff seeds are determined for the 2013 Hazard Cup! |
The skaters of the Burning River Roller Girls, Cleveland's premier flat track roller derby league will continue with Game 3 of their home team (intraleague) season at the Ohio Nets Sports Complex in Parma. In the first game, the 5-time Hazard Cup Champion Hellbombers will take on the 2010 Hazard Cup Champion Rolling Pinups, and in the second game, the Cleveland Steamers will square off against the Hard Knockers.
Doors open at 5:00 pm, and our first bout starts at 6:00 p.m. Get your tickets early via Brown Paper Tickets!
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting track-side.
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over. -Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome, but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Volunteers & Security
- BRRG asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRG volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub or VIP wristband. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*Paid parking in both lots adjacent to Ohio Nets. After-hours parking in other lots in the industrial complex is free.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
- Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you have appropriate accommodations.
Tickets will be for sale online until Friday May 31st at 11:59pm EST, availability permitting. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door starting at 5 p.m. on the day of the bout. BRRG recommends advance purchase of tickets to guarantee entrance.
Ohio Nets Sports Complex (View)
12665 Corporate Drive
Parma, OH 44130
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|