The Burning River Roller Girls Travel Teams continue their quest for victory on May 11! |
The skaters of the Burning River Roller Girls, Cleveland's premier flat track roller derby league will host the second travel teams game season at the Ohio Nets Sports Complex in Parma, playing against two visiting teams. Burning River Roller Girls All-Stars will take on the Tallahasse Roller Girls of Tallahassee, Florida and the Hazmat Crew will take on the Eerie Roller Girls of Eerie, PA.
Doors open at 5:00 pm, and our first bout starts at 6:00 p.m. Get your tickets early via Brown Paper Tickets!
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting track-side.
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over. -Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome, but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Volunteers & Security
- BRRG asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRG volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub or VIP wristband. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*Paid parking in both lots adjacent to Ohio Nets. After-hours parking in other lots in the industrial complex is free.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
- Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you have appropriate accommodations.
Tickets will be for sale online until Friday May 10th at 11:59pm EST, availability permitting. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door starting at 5 p.m. on the day of the bout. BRRG recommends advance purchase of tickets to guarantee entrance.
Ohio Nets Sports Complex (View)
12665 Corporate Drive
Parma, OH 44130
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|