Tribute Island Music Festival
TRIBUTE ISLAND REDUX!
Unfortunately, last Friday's kickoff to Tribute Island was a complete washout, BUT THE MUSIC WILL LIVE ON!
We are in the process of getting the bands back together again for a TRIBUTE ISLAND REDUX AT THE BRAT STOP.
Pick up the next issue of Happenings Magazine, check back with us soon at either www.hap2it.com, tribute island.com or tun into Happenings Q&A on AM1050 WLIP weekdays at 1 p.m. for all the details.
ALL TRIBUTE ISLAND TICKET HOLDERS WILL GET FREE ADMISSION!
Enjoy an unforgettable experience of music and food across three days and five stages.
**FROM 11AM-5PM CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE FREE WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN**
Upgrade to the VIP experience and get these perks:
- Admittance to Tribute Island.
- Admittance to the Fresh Thyme VIP Shaded Oasis and mingle with some of your favorite Tribute musicians.
- Fresh Thyme Food and Refreshments.
- Get up close and personal with Richard Hatch of the TV show Survivor.
- Tribute Island T-Shirt.
- Dedicated wash stations and toilet facilities.
For the full lineup of bands click here
July 20, 21 & 22 (View)
5001 Simmons Island Dr
Kenosha, WI 53140
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|