Join us for the fifth home game of season 12!
Burning River Roller Derby hosts a Pride Night featuring three action packed derby bouts! Crooked River Junior Roller Derby will kick off the action. Then the Burning River Hazmat Crew will take the track against Steel City's Blitzburgh Bombers, to be immediately followed by Burning River All Stars challenging Duke City Muñecas Muertas!
Doors open at 4:00pm, first whistle at 5:00pm. Triple Header
Burning River Roller Derby will be partnering with four local charities this year, and fans are encouraged to bring cash or item donations for a chance to spin the BRRD prize wheel. We are excited to announce this year's charity partners:
Tails from the City Cleveland
City Dogs Cleveland
Girls with Sole
Lincoln-West School of Global Studies
Visit www.burningriverderby.com for more details.
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
- General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting trackside.
Volunteers & Security
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over.
- Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome, but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- BRRD asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRD volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub, wristband, or hand stamp. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. NO EXCEPTIONS!
CE Orr Ice Arena parking is free
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you have appropriate accommodations.
***** Allergies *****
* Please note that no types of nuts are permitted into games, due to a severe allergy of one of our league members. Thank you!
CE Orr Ice Arena (View)
22550 Milton Ave.
Euclid, OH 44123
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|