Sleepy Creek SpringDig 2018!
Sleepy Creek SpringDig returns May 4-6, 2018 for its 5th Year to the regions favorite family-friendly venue, Sleepy Creek on the Potomac in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. Centrally located to residents of the 4-State Region, and easily accessible off I-68 & I-70, the annual camp-out offers a stellar line-up of local roots music and national superstars. Added attractions include playgrounds, parades, face-painting, food, arts & crafts, late night bonfires, and open jam circles. All Sleepy Creek events outshine the rest in their devotion to fun for all ages, while creating memories that last a lifetime. Kids 15 & Under are always free!
Keller Williams Solo, Keller Williams w/More Than A Little, Jeff Austin Band (formerly of Yonder Mountain String Band), Dead Winter Carpenters, Black Masala, Brokedown Hustlers, Cousin Earth, The Jakobs Ferry Stragglers,The Judy Chops, Mountain Ride, The Dirty Grass Players, The Kind Thieves, Serene Green, Herb & Hanson, Mateo Monk Music, and the Sleepy Creek Family Jam!
Ticket options include a Friday-Sunday Weekend Pass, a Saturday-Sunday Single Day Ticket, and an Early Arrival Option for Thursday (with a Weekend Pass Only).
PRICING (includes parking & camping)
Friday-Sunday - $65 adv/$85 gate
Saturday-Sunday - $40 adv/$50 gate
OTHER FEES (cash at the gate upon arrival)
Thursday/Early Arrival- $10
RV/Camper - $20
Per Pet - $10
*TICKET PRICES INCREASE ON 4/1!
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Sleepy Creek on the Potomac is the Home Venue for Events by Sleepy Creek Presents. It is located within a private campground, just outside of Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, where Sleepy Creek meets up with the Potomac River. The campground itself is for members only, but all Sleepy Creek Presents Events are open to the public. When visiting, please be respectful of their members and the private lots and structures that exist year-round within the venue!
Day Parking is available by request, otherwise, overnight camping is included and encouraged with your ticket purchase. Event camping is open field and stage adjacent, including areas for both family and quiet camping. All camping is with your tent or vehicle. There are no reserved sites, and no camping on private lots. All space is first come first serve. RV's are $20 extra. Sorry, no power or water hookups available for RV's. Small quiet generators are welcome, and Porto-Johns and a Potable Water will be on site.
Kids 15 & Under are free to attend with a parent present. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Each kid will be issued a wristband with their contact info in case of an emergency. In case of scuffs and bruises, we will have a medical staff on location. It is up to you to supervise your kid at all times.
If you must bring your pet, they are allowed at an extra fee. However, we recommend you leave them behind. A festival experience is not for every pet. The staff reserves the right to refuse any pet. You will be required to leash and clean up after your pet. We will also not tolerate aggressive pets, or irresponsible pet owners, and reserve the right to remove you, and your pet, from the event at any time.
ABOUT THE RIVER AND CREEK
The River and Creek are free to access at your own risk. There will be no life guard on duty. It is also up to you to obey all state and federal laws concerning your use of the waterways. Please keep it both safe and clean. Sleepy Creek will not be held accountable for your actions. Again, AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Security Will Be Present At All Times
- Disruptive Behavior Will Not Be Tolerated
- No Illegal Activity Of Any Kind
- No Underage Drinking
- Leash and Clean Up After Your Pet
- Be Responsible For Your Trash
- Be Safe, Respectful, and Have Fun!
- This is a Family Friendly Event for All Ages! No Disrespectful Behavior will be Tolerated, No Fireworks, No Weapons, No Bad Attitudes, B.Y.O.B., Please Recycle, and Do Not Litter!
- All kids ages 17 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children Ages 15 and under are FREE!!
- Friendly Pets are permitted at $10 per pet, but MUST BE CLEANED UP AFTER AND KEPT ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES!
- No unauthorized vending. If you're not a registered vendor you may not sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds.
- All patrons must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES tolerated anywhere on the festival grounds. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival. Further legal repercussions are likely.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SEE YOU AT SLEEPY CREEK!
Sleepy Creek on the Potomac (View)
Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|