Nonprofit Law Institute 2017
Join us for the second annual Nonprofit Law Institute! The Nonprofit Law Institute is for attorneys who want to learn more about serving nonprofits, and for expert practitioners desiring a deeper dive into this fascinating area. Breakout sessions offer exciting choices. Come learn from leaders in the nonprofit legal field and share your interest and experience working with community organizations.
This CLE will also be available online as a live webinar. If you unable to join us in-person in Seattle, please join us from your desk at your computer. Make sure to indicate that you are joining us for the webinar in the registration process, so we can send you the webinar information.
This full-day CLE (7 CLE credits,including 1.75 ethics credits) 8:30 am 5:00 pm, will include:
1. Ethics, Presenters Gene Marie Clavere, Judy Andrews, Lorri Dunsmore, facilitated by David Lawson
2. Breakout Sections 1:
* Advocacy and Lobbying, Presented by Elaine Rose and David Streeter
* Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), presented by Rhona Kwiram
* #Metoo, Presented by Carrie Robinson, Bob Howie, Fox Rothschild
3. Lunch and Keynote Address: Bruce Hopkins
4. Breakout Sections 2:
* Gambling and Liquor
* Enforcement with the Secretary of State, Presented by Tsering Cornell and AGs Office Dave Horn, IRS- Clark Heller)
* Data Security
Happy hour 5:00 6:00 pm
Join us for a happy hour after the CLE portion to meet and enjoy your colleagues working in and for the nonprofit sector.
Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Happy Hour are included in the day's events and in the ticket price.
The Nonprofit Law Institute is a project of WSBA Corporate Counsel Section in collaboration with Wayfind.
Sponsor Partners include Clark Nuber PS, Loeb & Loeb LLP, WSBA Business Law Sections Nonprofit Committee, Association of Corporate Counsel, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
A special thank you to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for hosting this event, and to the Aero Law Group for providing administrative support for this event.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (View)
500 Fifth Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|