Join us for one of the world's best-loved, award-winning musicals as we present a family-friendly, 80-minute version of ANNIE JR!|
Based on the popular comic strip and adapted from the Tony Award-winning Best Musical, with a beloved book and score by Tony Award-winners, Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin, Annie JR. features everyones favorite little redhead in her very first adventure.
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone's hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an orphanage run by the cruel Miss Hannigan. Annie eventually foils Miss Hannigan's evil machinations, finding a new home and family in billionaire Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary, Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.
This is not your average kids show! Broadway Bootcamp is a high-caliber, professional children's theater program offered seasonally at Premier Performance, Chesterton's Premier Performing Arts Studio. For more information and sneak-peek videos, find Premier Performance on Facebook.
*Annie, Jr. is presented via special arrangement with Music Theater International.
1) Once tickets are purchased there are NO Refunds and NO Exchanges.
2) DO NOT call Marquette Catholic HS for tickets or with questions.
3) If you have questions, please call Premier Performance at 219-841-2266.
4) Purchasing tickets online is a DISCOUNTED rate. Tickets will be more expensive at the door.
5) There will be tickets available at the door (both general & premier seats)...visit the box office 30-45 minutes before the performance should you need to purchase some.
General Admission = Open Seating - First Come, First Served
Premier Seating = Assigned Seats in the First 4 Rows
If purchasing both General & Premier tickets in one order, note that only the Premier seats will be specifically assigned as you at checkout.
Rudy Hart Theater at Marquette Catholic High School (View)
306 W 10th St (Marquette Hall)
Michigan City, IN 46360
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|