Soaking in the Sacred Sound Current Live Music playshop and Evening Kirtan (2 events)
We invite you to join Scott and Shanti Medina on April 1, 2017 in beautiful Truth or Consequences, NM for a day (or two) soaking in the elixir of the healing hot springs before and after basking in the sacred temple of your soul. Enjoy an afternoon workshop, soak in the hot springs and join the evening kirtan. All are welcome. Details below.
Date: Saturday, April 1, 2017 1:00pm Playshop/ 7:00pm Kirtan
Soaking in the Sacred Sound Current Live Music playshop 1-3:30 pm
* Enjoy the ancient practices of ecstatic chant, sacred sound and embodied movement designed to unravel modern day stresses and unhealthy imprints to restore and rejuvenate from the inside out.
* Journey into self-realization by soaking in the sacred union of Shiva and Shakti
* Ignite and illuminate your true nature shedding that which is ready to be released and transformed.
* Imprint new pathways through Body Current® moving meditations, a Vinyasa flow yoga practice for all levels of practice and SoMAntra® ecstatic chants from around the globe
* Experience a Neurosculpting® 5-step brain training meditation to ignite your intention
No experience necessary. All are welcome.
SoMAntra® Ecstatic Kirtan: 7-9pm
Join Scott and Shanti Medina for an evening of ecstatic and embodied chants from around the globe. No experience necessary. Come to dance out your fears and share your prayers. All are welcome. No experience necessary.
*****Please bring your own cushion and yoga mat (playshop only), if you have one*****
Investment: $25 workshop only / $30 workshop plus kirtan
$12 kirtan only
Registration: Pre-registration highly suggested due to intimate space.
About Scott and Shanti:
Scott and Shanti Medina, CNSF, CYT, are a dynamic husband-and-wife duo from Boulder, Colorado on a mission to uplift humanity by empowering self-realization. Shanti founded Body Current® modality after more than 15 years of designing yoga therapy, self-realization, and intuitive life coaching and wellness programs for clients. Scott began his chanting career more than 25 years ago while on staff at Omega Institute and has produced three chant CDs over the years. Their double-CD project, SoMAntra®, is a collection of original chants from wisdom traditions around the globe including embodied yoga therapy practices to self-regulate the nervous system and ignite innate wisdom. They are honored to be on faculty at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. More Information: www.ScottandShanti.com
The Mothership Yoga Lounge (View)
500 Austin Street
Truth or Consequences, NM 87901
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|