Basic Accounting Workshop For Farmers
Join Kitsap Community & Agricultural Alliance (KCAA) along with Legacy Accounting and WSU Regional Small Farms Program as we delve into basic accounting for farmers.
What the workshop will cover:
- Why bother tracking Income and Expenses?
- The Financial Statements: Income Statement, Cash Flow and
- Basic Accounting Concepts
- Developing a Bookkeeping System - spreadsheets vs. an accounting program
- Pricing, Budgeting, and Forecasting for Profitability
When: Monday, December 5th, 2016 from 5:30pm - 7:30pm.
Where: Norm Dicks Government Building (345 6th St., Bremerton WA)
Refreshments and snacks will be provided courtesy of KCAA's board of directors.
Presented by: Peggy Hall, Legacy Accounting & Software Training
Sponsored by: Kitsap Community & Agricultural Alliance (KCAA) and WSU Regional Small Farms Program
We hope you will register and join us!
Questions? Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Norm Dicks Government Building (View)
345 6th St.
Bremerton, WA 98337
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|