Unionville Vineyards Fall Harvest Festival
Unionville Vineyards' annual fall wine festival will delight with wine tastings, live rock and bluegrass bands, food & wine talks and demonstrations, food trucks, winery tours & vineyard walks, hayrides, pumpkin painting, cork crafts, and more, all on Unionville's sprawling 89 acre preserved farm winery estate in gorgeous Hunterdon County.
Food Trucks and vendors include Say Cheese (Grilled Cheese), Off the Hook (seafood), Ms. Fu's Yummy Truck (Asian), Antimo's Italian Kitchen, & Nina's Waffles & Ice Cream. Other food vendors will sell produce, cheeses, coffee, tea, honey, and other speciaties. The Union Street Jam Band will rock the patio from 12-3pm, and Hillbillies of Cohesion will strum the right chords from 3 to 6pm.
Food and wine talks:
- A wine and cheese pairing discussion and tasting by Jill Sasso of Lawrenceville Provisions,
- A blind wine tasting with a crowd-participating blind wine tasting with Unionville's 3 credential sommeliers
- Understanding Honey: A Sweet Marriage of Flowers, Three Seasons and The Amazing Honey Bee" by Cathy Blumig of Wolgast Apiary
- A panel discussion and book signing by Deb Smith and Jeff Cioletti, authors of "The Jersey Shore Cookbook," and "The Year of Drinking Adventurously," respectively.
- Starting an NJ Winery by Gus Mount, owner of Covered Bridge Vineyard
Kids can keep an eye out for our magician in the crowd who will delight and awe with surprise tricks, or visit and feed the furry friends of Sky Acres Alpaca Farm. Pumpkin painting and designing Halloween spooks at the cork craft table are all included with admission.
Tickets are $15 online in advance, $20 at the gate, day of the event. Youth 13-21 and designated drivers are $10 per person. Admission includes a wine tasting of eight 1oz pours of Unionville wines. Under 13 are free. Online tickets will be available until Thursday, September 29th or until capacity is reached. No outside alcohol is permitted, and four legged friends may not visit the winery during the festival. Coolers will be checked at the gate. Seating for approximately 300 guests is provided, lawn chairs and blankets are welcome. All questions should be directed to JCifelli@unionvillevineyards.com.
Unionville Vineyards (View)
9 Rocktown Road
Ringoes, NJ 08551
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|