Suzanne Bona, creator and host of the nationally syndicated Sunday Baroque radio program helps us celebrate KMFAs 50th anniversary.
In this April Fools special, we perform beautiful, often very famous, works, which are either completely mis-attributed or forgeries. Great fun with Suzanne personally engaging the audience.
Can you spot the fakes?
1. Perhaps the most famous piece for pipe organ
2. The orchestral pieces arranged by Stravinsky in Pulcinella
3. A famous adagio for organ and strings
4. Perhaps the most famous Baroque opera aria ever
5. A divertimento used by Brahms for a famous set of variations
In addition, La Follia will perform music by composers whose true identities will astonish you.
In this concert, you can be certain of nothing....except great music, hosted by a national star, celebrating one of the best classical music radio stations in the USA.
First Presbyterian Church (View)
8001 Mesa Drive
Austin, TX 78731
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|