Jack Sparrow: A Musical
A tale of nine criminals: the cat burglar, the hacker, the counterfeiter, the pickpocket, the muscle, the mastermind, the distraction... and Jack Sparrow.
Seattle SoundBYTES, an a cappella group based in the U District, presents Jack Sparrow, a musical inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean and Ocean's Eleven.
- Four original arrangements, including Seattle SoundBYTES' latest single "Desert Rose/Satrangi Re"
(on iTunes/Spotify/Amazon on 4/10/12).
- Multilingual a cappella music
- Classic hits, like "Little Help from My Friends"
- If you dress up in your best pirate outfit, you are eligible for free treasure (it's a surprise)
- Prizes for audience members who catch our movie references!
- Mouthwatering brownies at intermission. Ohh yeah.
Glen Hughes Penthouse Theatre (View)
NE 45th St. and 17th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98105
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|