Hands-On DSLR Filmmaking Workshop
** UPDATE: Only 3 Seats Left! (As of Friday 2pm) **
So... you're telling me that a little DSLR camera, one that normally takes photographs, can be used to shoot my next independent film? YES!
In this 4-hour hands-on workshop, we'll show you the key things you need to know to be able to shoot your next film on a DSLR camera!
We will have 3 cameras on-hand for you to get your hands-on. Canon 7D, Canon 60D, Canon T2i. If you have your own DSLR, bring it along and we'll show you the ropes!
Topics that will be covered:
- Overview of the body, operation, and menus
- Camera "rigs", rails, follow focus, matte box, monitors
- Getting proper exposure
- Selecting and configuring custom presets
- Controlling your depth of field
- Reducing rolling shutter effects
- Recording audio for your film
- Shooting some test footage!
- Post production workflow
- Color correction for optimal results
Phoenix Film Foundation Classroom
1700 N 7th Ave, Suite 250
Phoenix, AZ 85007
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|