View site in English, Español, or Français
The fair-trade ticketing company.
Sign Me Up!  |  Log In
 
Find An Event Create Your Event Help
 
The Barclay's Tickets FORE Charity
Plainfield Country Club
Edison, NJ
Share this event:
Get Tickets
There are no active dates for this event.
Sales have ended for this event!


Event

The Barclay's Tickets FORE Charity
United Way of Greater Union County (UWGUC) has announced that they will be offering discount tickets for this year's The Barclay's Classic golf tournament through the PGA's TICKETS Fore CHARITY program.  Deeply discounted tickets can be purchased for the tournament, scheduled for August 25-28 at the Plainfield Country Club in Edison, NJ from UWGUC.

UWGUC will be offering a $50 Weekly Grounds Ticket.  This ticket offers buyer full access to the grounds for all four days of the Tournament as well as the Practice Round and Pro-Am events.  That is six full days of the PGA at a savings of 50% on the regular ticket price.  And purchasing tickets through UWGUC helps support its work throughout Union County.  UWGUC receives 75% of the net proceeds from each ticket it sells with the remaining 25% benefits The First Tee of Metropolitan New York.

Location

Plainfield Country Club
1591 Woodland Avenue
Edison, NJ 08820
United States


Categories

Contact

Attendees

Name Withheld
Plainfield, NJ United States
Aug 14, 2011 8:58 AM
Name Withheld
Plainfield, NJ United States
Aug 14, 2011 7:00 AM
Name Withheld
South Plaifnield, NJ United States
Aug 12, 2011 6:50 AM
Name Withheld
South Plaifnield, NJ United States
Aug 12, 2011 6:50 AM
Name Withheld
South Plaifnield, NJ United States
Aug 12, 2011 6:50 AM
Name Withheld
South Plaifnield, NJ United States
Aug 12, 2011 6:50 AM

Contact us
Email
support@brownpapertickets.com
24/7 Customer Service
1-800-838-3006 US, Canada, Puerto Rico
Resources
Careers
Press
Developers
Help
Ticket Buyers
Track Your Order
Browse Events
Locations
Event Producers
Create an Event
Pricing
Services
Buy Pre-Printed Tickets
The Venue List
Find out about local events
Get daily or weekly email notifications of new and discounted events in your neighborhood.
Sign up for local events
Connect with us
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Watch us on YouTube
Read our blog
Get to know us
Use of this service is subject to the Terms of Usage, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy of Brown Paper Tickets. All rights reserved. © 2000-2018 Mobile EN ES FR