It's a classic Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh rivalry, as Burning River Roller Derby continues the quest for victory on Saturday, May 16, 2015! |
Burning River Roller Derby, Cleveland's premier flat track roller derby league, will host their second inter-league season game at The CE Orr Ice Arena in Euclid, OH!
Come cheer as the HazMat Crew takes on the Steel Beamers of Pittsburgh!
Then, keep the cheers roaring as the Pyromaniacs take on the Ohio Roller Girls of Columbus!
Doors open at 5:00 pm, and the first bout begins at 6:00 p.m.
Get your tickets early, HERE via Brown Paper Tickets!
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting track-side.
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over. -Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome, but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Volunteers & Security
- BRRD asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRD volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub, VIP wristband, or hand stamp. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. NO EXCEPTIONS!
CE Orr Ice Arena - parking is free!
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
- Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you have appropriate accommodations.
CE Orr Ice Arena (View)
22550 Milton Ave.
Euclid, OH 44123
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|