The Incredible Breakfast Cook-Off
This event is sold out. No tickets will be available at the door.
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets in support of Preble Street. If you wanted to attend but missed out on tickets, please try again next year. Thanks again.
Do good while doing breakfast with host Sea Dog Brewing Co and Maine's Champions of Breakfast. This is the single most delicious breakfast ever served in Maine! Here's what you can expect ...
- (THE CHAMP!) The Good Table -- Bring you to your knees delicious Creme Brulee French Toast
- (THE HOST!) Sea Dog Brewing Co -- French Toast stuffed with strawberries, blueberries and banana cream and "Reed's" homemade Maple Syrup
- Miss Portland Diner -- Miss Portland's famed Corned Beef hash
- Porthole -- Caprice Benedict with Hollandaise and balsamic reduction
- Farmer's Table -- Farmer's Table Sweet Potato Corned Beef Hash, topped with quail egg and Hollandaise
- Sea Glass -- Baked Brioche Breakfast ... House-made sausage, sharp Cheddar, farm egg
- Congdon's -- World-Famous Doughnuts!
- Oh Baby Cafe -- Their wildly popular breakfast panini
- Good Egg -- Savory Danish
- Silly's --Stuffed French Toast - goat/cream cheese blend and honey glazed apples with thyme and a balsamic drizzle
- Frog &Turtle - Jimmy Benedict. Bacon, caramelized onions, scallions, brie, English sausage, poached egg, Hollandaise
- Bintliff's - Black Angus Corned Beef Hash
As a special treat for guest of the event Captain & Celeste - the WBLM morning show - will broadcast live from the Sea Dog Brew Pub. They had a blast last year and are sure to up the ante this time! AND everyone who attends will receive a pair of tickets to a Portland Pirates hockey game, during March.
Buy your tickets now, come try everything and vote for your favorites. Leave with a full belly and the knowledge that your ticket purchase is helping Mainers in need.
Sea Dog Brewing Co.
125 Western Ave.
South Portland, ME 04106
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|