Carnaval Brazil - Indy's BIGGEST and BEST Carnaval party! Sat. March 1
Carnaval 2014 at the Jazz Kitchen - The Biggest Carnaval Celebration in Indiana
Premiere Brazilian Carnaval party in Indianapolis, Saturday, March 1st from 10pm to 3am at the Jazz Kitchen, 5377 N. College Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46220.
One of the most celebrated parties in the world, Brazil's Carnaval is known for its grand scale, intense samba beat and the visual feast of colors, costumes, floats and dancers. This event will offer Indianapolis an opportunity to taste this Brazilian tradition.
Cultural Cannibals' Brazilian Carnaval has developed a reputation as the largest Carnaval celebration in Indiana. The 2013 Carnaval celebration will feature:
* Brazilian Samba band- The IU Brazilian Ensemble - Featuring 25+ drummers (led by renowned percussionist Michael Spiro of the Carlos Santana band)
* Samba dancers
* DJ Kyle Long playing a mix of Carnaval music from Brazil
* Carnaval visuals by Artur Silva
* Special menu with Brazilian food - Feijoada and appetizers
* Brazilian beers, juices and soft drinks
* Caipirinha (the national drink of Brazil) $5
* Big screens displaying the Carnaval parade in Rio de Janeiro and Bahia
Advance tickets $12
$15 at the door
For more information please contact 317-332-5612 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.CulturalCannibals.com
The Jazz Kitchen
5377 N. College Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46201
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|