Toasted Wedding Event: SAN FRANCISCO
Toasted SF is the Bay Area's largest indie wedding showcase and party! The antidote to traditional bridal shows, this event is something completely current, unusual, and crafty. Combining an eclectic array of independent artisans, alternative and offbeat wedding ideas, handcrafted and eco-friendly goods and a party-like mood, Toasted is a refuge from traditional wedding planning.
What you'll find:
- 40+ fresh and crafty vendors from the Bay Area
- Complimentary cocktails from Pour Girl Bartending
- Sips and bites from our caterers
- Beats to keep the party going all day long
- Goodie Bags for the first 75 guests! Raffles! Tons of prizes!
- Judgement free atmosphere welcoming gal + dude, gal + gal, dude + dude, couples of all kinds!
What you won't find:
- Gratuitous amounts of tulle and polyester
- Brides being herded through aisles of uninspiring wedding wares like cattle (we want you to dance!)
- A traditional, ordinary, unfulfilling, let's just say it...gaggy bridal show
Fort Mason's General's Residence
1 Fort Mason
San Francisco , CA 94123
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|