The Mountaineers Stevens Lodge is a unique experience located immediately next to the Stevens Pass ski area and thousands of acres of backcountry skiing in the surrounding Mt. Baker - Snoqualmie National Forest. |
If you'd like to stay multiple nights simply sign up for those evenings (Note, to check out, first choose just your first nite stay, click on "Add to Cart", then click the "Edit" box and add the next night).
Other notes about your stay:
* The lodge opens every Friday at 4 pm.
* Your hosts for the weekend will be Emily & Richard.
* Please park against the snow wall in Lot 4 of the ski area and hike up the trail until you see our building at the bend in the road. This is a snow track so we discourage wheeled luggage and encourage backpacks and/or sleds for your gear.
* Once you arrive, store your coats in the drying room, boots on the boot rack and come up one level to sign in. Once you sign in, please proceed upstairs to claim a bunk.
* Everyone is asked to sign up for at least one job for each day that you are with us. The sign-up sheet is by the kitchen.
* Guests can use the kitchen to prepare their own dinner on Friday night or lunches on Saturday or Sunday. Please clean up after yourself.
* Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Lights go off in the dorms and we ask that conversations be limited to the first two floors of the building.
* Breakfast is served at 7:30 Saturday and Sunday morning. Dinner is served at 6:30 Saturday evening.
93001 NE Stevens Pass Hwy
Skykomish, WA 98288
|Minimum Age: 5|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|