Disorient Presents: DX
Please join us at DX--The Official Afterparty of New Year's Eve--to celebrate the beginning of Disorient's 10th year! This is a traditional annual fundraiser for the Disorient theme camp at Burning Man.
1) Limited $15 advance ticket sales will close at 4 pm, Thu., Dec. 31, 2009. Presale tickets strongly encouraged to guarantee entry. SPACE IS LIMITED--Brooklyn Urban Sanctuary is smaller than our usual venues. ($20 at the door until capacity is reached.)
2) Free shuttles will go to DX from Winkel and Baltick's Transmutation from about 5-8 am on Fri., Jan. 1, 2010. All attendees of Winkel & Balktick's Transmutation get discounted entry ($15) to DX!
3) Light breakfast--including bagels, fruit, coffee, and tea--will be available while supplies last. Come early!
4) Two party buses are expected to arrive at DX around 4:30 am, give or take, so the afterparty will ramp up to full speed very quickly.
5) We'll be kicking things off at 4 am, and going until 4 pm, and have some amazing talent lined up to help you party your way right into the first day of the rest of your life. =) PEX DJs Everyday and Lee Mayjahs? are making a special trip up from Philly just for the occasion to deliver a double-dose of warm housey goodness, and in the early hours, DJ Barney Iller from Rubulad will be helping us get the party started with a bouncin' mix of booty breaks, global funk, dubstep, and whatever else he's got up his sleeve! Plus we've got your Disorient favorites--The Bass, DJ Horus, & Friar Tuck--to put a smile on your face and soothe your soul.
Invite your friends to the Facebook event!
Web page, including flyer and music links.
~ D X ~
The Official Afterparty of New Year's Eve
Kickoff 2010 in full GlamTechnicolor SenSurround 3D with Disorient at "DX: the official afterparty of the new year!"
Jan 1, 2010
4AM - 4PM
Brooklyn Urban Sanctuary, Prospect Heights, Brooklyn
RSVP for address: DX@disorient.info
THE MASTER SELECTORS:
Everyday (PEX/Playloop, Philly)
Barney Iller (Rubulad, Plug 4)
Lee Mayjahs? (PEX/Playloop, Philly)
the bass (Disorient)
Friar Tuck (Disorient, Brooklyn)
Brooklyn Urban Sanctuary
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|