Kern River Citra Lottery, November 2014
DUE TO THE EVENT SETUP, YOU CANNOT REGISTER WITH A MOBILE DEVICE. YOU NEED THE FULL WEB PAGE FOR REGISTRATION. Sorry for any inconvenience.
OK, long read, but here is how it works. We will hold two Brown Paper Ticket Events for the sale of 22 oz bottles of our Citra Double IPA. The first event (this one) is a FREE lottery event where winners will then be able to purchase 6 bottles of Citra with the following stipulations:
1. Lottery registration is open until Monday, October 20th. You may only enter the free lottery once. Anyone deemed trying to circumvent this rule will be disqualified. So really, no shenanigans.
2. Winners will be notified by Thursday, October 23rd. Each winner agrees to purchase a "ticket" for 6 bottles of Citra at $8 per bottle plus CRV + Tax + BPT ticket charges (somewhere around $54 total). This will happen during a second BPT sale that will last until Monday, October 27th. Winners will be notified of the details of this sale.
3. All lottery winners who do not purchase their ticket by the end of the second BPT sale will forfeit their right to purchase their bottles. All unused tickets will then be available for purchase on a first-come-first serve basis. If you do not win the lottery, you will be given the details of this sale.
4. Bottles must be picked up by the actual lottery winner (ID required) at the brewery during normal business hours between Friday, November 7th and Sunday, November 16th. If you cannot do this, please don't enter the lottery.
5. If you do not pick up your bottles during the time period described above, your bottles will be forfeited and no refund will be given.
Pretty simple really. Enter lottery. Win (or not). Buy bottles online through BPT (or through second chance sale). Come to brewery and pick them up. Enjoy fresh bottles with friends or hoard for yourself.
Kern River Brewing Comapny (View)
13415 Sierra Way
Kernville, CA 93238