Green Bench Brewing Co.'s 1st Bottle Release
Official Green Bench Bottle Release Details
On October 18th, 2014 we will release our first two bottles simultaneously. These beers are the first of two respective lines of beers from Green Bench, one being the Wood Parade Series (a spirit barrel aged series of beers), the other being the Webb's City Cellar Series (a wine and/or spirit barrel aged sour series of beers). The Wood Parade beers are packaged in 750mL bottles and are priced at $20/bottle. The Webb's City Cellar beers are packaged in 500mL bottles and are priced at $12/bottle, however, to celebrate our first Webb's City release we will for one time only release a Limited Edition 750mL bottle of this beer that will be available only through presale. To clear all of this up, here is a break down of the beers themselves and how you can get your hands on them:
Webb's City Cellar Series: For the Mad Ones
- For the Mad Ones is a Rye Sour Brown that was acidified with Lactobacillus and fermented 100% with Wild Yeast in Cabernet Sauvignon barrels where it was then aged for 8 months.
- Limited Edition 750mL bottles (only 500 available) are signed and numbered by the Brewmaster and are available via online order presale in combination with the Wood Parade beer. $40 reserves one 750mL each of For the Mad Ones and Your Silent Captain which you must redeem at the brewery with photo ID starting on the date of release (October 18th). We will open doors one hour early (11 AM) for customers to begin redeeming their online presale orders. Limit two presale purchases per person (max presale purchase is $80 for two bottles of each series).
- 500mL bottles available to purchase in the tasting room at noon on October 18th for $12/bottle. Limit 6 bottles per person.
- Draft pours will be available to purchase in the tasting room ($7/pour - full Belgian Tulip) at 11 AM on October 18th for redeemers of online presale tickets only AFTER they have redeemed their purchase and received their bottles. At noon pours will be available to the public, but note that we only have a limited amount in draft form so we will serve until it is all gone.
Wood Parade Series: Your Silent Captain
- Your Silent Captain is an Apple Brandy Barrel Aged Tart Cherry Imperial Stout that was slightly acidified with Lactobacillus before being brewed with over one pound of cherries per gallon of beer, prior to being aged for three months in Apple Brandy Barrels.
- 500 750mL bottles are available via online presale in combination with Webb's City Cellar beer. $40 reserves one 750mL each of Your Silent Captain and For the Mad Ones which you must redeem at the brewery with photo ID starting on the date of release (October 18th). We will open doors one hour early (11 AM) for customers to begin redeeming their online presale orders. Limit two presale purchases per person (max presale purchase is $80 for two bottles of each series).
- 750mL bottles available for purchase in the tasting room at noon on October 18th for $20/bottle. Limit 1 case (12 bottles) per person.
- Draft pours will be available to purchase in the tasting room ($7/pour - full Belgian Tulip) at 11 AM on October 18th for redeemers of online presale only AFTER they have redeemed their purchase . At noon pours are available to the public, but note that we only have a limited amount in draft form so we will serve until it is all gone.
- We are selling 750mL bottles of both For the Mad Ones and Your Silent Captain, online only. The bottles are $20 each, you are limited to two of each and For the Mad Ones will be signed by the Brewmaster (Mr. Khris Johnson).
- You can pick up your bottles at our tasting room (with an ID) starting at 11am on October 18th, 2014.
- At noon, anyone can come by the tasting room and buy 500mL For the Mad Ones bottles and the rest of our 750mL Your Silent Captain bottles (limits listed above).
- During the release we will be serving both beers in the tasting room ($7/pour) while it lasts.
Thank you for your support and we hope to see you all there!
The Green Bench Team
Green Bench Brewing Co. (View)
1133 Baum Ave N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
||I'm heading out of town the morning of the 18th for vacation. i will be back the 22nd of October. can i pick up the bottles after the 22nd?|
||Absolutely, we will hold them for you. |
||you don't mention proxies... any chance i can buy the bottles online and have someone pick them up for me?|
||Yes, if you purchase tickets for the release event/bottles you can give a copy of the ticket and copy of your drivers license (or even just a picture of your license on thier phone) and the can attend/pick-up for you. Thanks.|
||I selected Will-Call as my ticketing option. Simply having the confirmation e-mail on my phone and my ID will work, yes?|
||yes, that will work. Thanks!|