Soul Food Farm benefit at Pizzaiolo
The event is sold out! However, we have set aside 50 tickets to be sold at the door. Doors open at 1 pm. We may be able to sell more midway through the event if people have left (fire code). Online raffle sales (see list and buy tickets at http://soulfoodfarm.com/blog/2009/09/raffle, we'll also sell tickets at event) and auction bids (see list, rules, and bid via http://soulfoodfarm.com/blog/2009/09/auction) are in progress til 4pm Saturday. You do not have to be present at raffle drawing to win.
This party (1-5pm) for fire-crippled Soul Food Farm in Vacaville, CA will feature:
- special guests Alexis and Eric Koefoed, Soul Food farmers, and five Soul Food baby chicks that are going to be auctioned off for would-be backyard poultry farmers. (Mixed breeds, including with the Araucanas that lay the green/blue eggs)
- free wine & beer donated by Folio, Cakebread, Verge, Kendric Vineyards, Larkmead and others
- hors d'ouevre and sweets made by chefs and cooks from Chez Panisse, Pizzaiolo, Lalime's, Oliveto, Bar Tartine, Bakesale Betty, Ici Ice Cream, and other volunteers using produce donated by Full Belly Farm, meats from Devil's Gulch Ranch, Becker Lane Pork and Prather Ranch, and cured meats and pates from Fatted Calf and Salumaio Christopher Lee
- a live raffle drawing with many great gifts
- announcement of the winners of the Soul Food Farm online auction (details coming soon)
- live Brazilian guitar music by Felipe Ferraz, musician and Koefoed family friend
Ticket purchase will automatically include one free raffle entry in purchaser's name
Raffle, auction, and event product/service donors each get one complimentary ticket to event, as do workday volunteers. You will be contacted with details on how to claim it.
If you would like to donate a raffle or auction item, or volunteer to help with the event, please contact Bonnie Powell at email@example.com.
5008 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94609
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|