|Monday Jun 16, 2014 9:30 AM - Monday Jun 16, 2014 3:30 PM | Free
Working Together as Child Intervention Practice is Changing....
The AASCF, AFPA, and Calgary Region invite foster parents, front-line workers and supervisors to join us for a day of learning, discussion and planning.
June 16, 930am -330pm Rock Pointe Church
Many people have already seen and felt some of the differences coming out of the sites working to implement OBSD, Front-end Strategies, Signs of Safety, the Practice Framework, and many of the other initiatives that support a more effective and collaborative way of supporting children and families to achieve better outcomes.
As the practice of how the work of child intervention changes, so will the role of foster parents, front-line workers, and other stakeholders.
This session will provide:
- An overview of the evolution and intent of the practice shifts, to achieve better outcomes;
- How the Practice Framework, OBSD, Signs of Safety, Front-end Strategies and other initiatives are all connected, complement each other and are moving in the same direction;
- Emerging promising trends;
- A discussion of changing roles and;
- A view into the future, how will I and/or my agency fit into this "new world" of practicing differently?
Rock Pointe Church (View)
255024 Lochend Road
Calgary, AB T3L 2R2
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|