Hop-Con 2.0: The w00tstout Festival
Event Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Event Time: 7PM - 11PM
Location: Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens Liberty Station
We are shutting down San Diego's largest restaurant to host a
Geeky Beer Festival
Our annual celebration of nth-degree beer geekery is back for a fourth round, and this time all 66,000 square feet are dedicated to the convergence of geek culture and craft beer culture. More retro arcade games, more casks and more bars add up to a release party large enough to match the formidable Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout. Hop-Con isn't about awkward handshakes, high-fives, selfies and autographs--just general and rampant merriment and geeky celebration full of great food and awesome craft beer.
YOUR $75 TICKET INCLUDES:
* Fifteen 3oz beer samples - Four of which are w00tstout!
* A commemorative Hop-Con 4.0 glass
* Gourmet food stations
* Free samples of w00tstout Mike's Beer Cheese
* Free samples of Cypress Grove cheeses
* Free samples of Paul & Storm's soda
* Unlimited plays at the #HopCade
* Churros for dessert
* Lots of geeky good times!
Click here to buy tickets for the 2016 event!
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station (View)
2816 Historic Decatur Road
San Diego, CA 92106
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|