May Munch and Earn - Masonry and the Ohio Building and Energy Codes 2012
Summary: To review the history of Model and Amended Building Codes within Ohio and demonstrate multiple Energy Code compliance methods utilizing masonry.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES: Through this program, Participants will experience
1. The roots of the Ohio Building Codes coinciding with the roots of production of Concrete Masonry products
2. Review of Ohio's contributions to Building Codes
3. Identification of today's Model Building Codes and Standards Basis
4. A focus upon more specific Code amendments within Ohio including the Continuous Insulation Myth.
5. An acknowledgement of the benefits of the amendments especially applicable to masonry, including single-wythe masonry construction.
6. An Ohio Energy Code design compliance step-by-step illustration focusing upon masonry's flexibility.
1.0 HSW LU
Dempsey's Restaurant (View)
346 South High Street
Columbus, OH 43215