2023 Bastille Dinner Dance Celebration
No-Host Cocktails start at 6:00 pm
Dinner starts at 7:00 pm
Songs, music, and dance with the Ron Borelli Band start at 9:00 pm
Five-course dinner menu with wine:
- Potato leek soup
- Coquille St. Jacques
- Choice of entrees (choose 1):
-Roasted Ribeye Steak with sautéed shiitake mushrooms, and roasted Yukon gold potatoes, OR,
-Mushroom Risotto (Vegetarian)
- Cheese plate with grapes
- Chocolate mousse
- Brandy, coffee and tea
- Dinner served with Bordeaux Maison Rivière red and white
- Grand Prize: Offered by Calparrio Travel Services and Club Med
A 7-day stay for two at the Ixtapa, Mexico, resort! Some restrictions apply.
- A party of 4 signature VGS Wine & Food Tasting Experience of 6 wines, expertly paired with exquisite food bites from the famed La Toque Restaurant. Compliments of VGS Chateau Potelle in Napa. $380 value.
-FAUNA and FLORA by Chlem. Complete collection of Christine Lemor's greeting cards. 17 in 5x7 and 37 in 3.5x5. Made from watercolor and Sumie originals (mostly). Comes with envelopes. Prints are available per request. $350 value
-Custom-made Self-Care in-person Workshop for 5 women, in-person, compliments of My Self-Care Fairy Tale. $350 value.
-2 Second Easy Fresh & Black 3-person tent, compliments of Decathlon. $349 value.
-1:1 Face Yoga session, in-person or online, compliments of My Self-Care Fairy Tale. $250 value
- A Basket of delicious Charcuterie, compliments of Fabriques Delices. $150 value
- A French Charcuterie basket, compliments of Goudy's French Cuisine. $100 value
-A Basket filled with specialty jars of Beef Bourguignon, Basquaise Chicken, Ratatouille, and Bouilla-base (bouillabaisse broth), and a t-shirt, compliments of My French Cuisine. $100 value
- 5 Brioche & Macarons gift baskets, compliments of Brioche Pasquier/Galaxy desserts
- 5 Bags of two bottles/each each of Aguirre, Chateau de la Salade St. Henri 2014. $100 value.
Questions & Answers:
1). "No-Host cocktails means that cocktails consumed before dinner are not free of charge
2) "Will Call" (no additional fee!)
Your name with your table number will be displayed at the door of the banquet. No ticket will be sent.
3) What is the additional fee charged?
For each individual, the base dinner price for the event is $95.00. When you order a seat through "Brown Paper Ticket", an additional fee is charged by the service payment provider.
4) Raffle tickets cannot be bought without admission to the banquet. Purchase of raffle tickets without a reservation to the dinner will be canceled and the money will be returned (minus the transaction fees).
5) Dress code: Cocktail Attire.
Basque Cultural Center (View)
599 Railroad Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
|Minimum Age: 15|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|