Toasted Brooklyn Wedding Expo
You're different. So are we. Toasted is a uniquely fresh wedding event for savvy,
free-spirited, indie-minded couples seeking a more personal, more unique, and more whimsical experience while planning their nuptials. The antidote to traditional bridal shows, this event is something completely current, unusual, and crafty. Combining an eclectic array of independent artisans, alternative and offbeat wedding ideas, handcrafted and eco-friendly goods and a party-like mood, Toasted is a refuge from traditional wedding planning.
Sunday, April 13th, 2014
Hosted in the BK Night Bazaar space in Greenpoint, Brooklyn
What you'll find:
- 80+ fresh and crafty vendors from NYC area and beyond
- Yummy food bites + tastings
- 3 bars providing sauce to help you get toasted
- Beats and musical performances to keep the party going all day long
- Goodie Bags! Raffles! Tons of prizes!
- Judgement free atmosphere welcoming gal + dude, gal + gal, dude + dude, couples of all kinds!
What you won't find:
- Gratuitous amounts of tulle and polyester
- Brides being herded through aisles of uninspiring wedding wares like cattle (we want you to dance!)
- A traditional, ordinary, unfulfilling, let's just say it...gaggy bridal show
Brooklyn Night Bazaar space (View)
165 Banker Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|