Dead Perennials, Francis Blume, and Clementine was Right
Outdoor show in the Che Café courtyard - limited presale.
Things You Should Know Before Attending Events at Che during COVID:
1. We will require Proof of Vaccination if over age of 5. Bring your vaccination and photo identification.
2. You'll need to verbally complete symptom screening prior to entering the space.
3. Masks are required - yes, even for outdoor events on the courtyard.
4. With a stamp, you may exit and return. Entrance and exits will be monitored to maintain safe capacity.
5. No food or drinks available for purchase at this time. We have a water bottle filling station available inside the space, so bring a water bottle!
6. Bathroom available upon request.
These guidelines are to keep us in compliance with UCSD campus rules. Thank you for your patience.
*As always, the Che Cafe is an all ages and sober space. We are also a Brave Space.*
The Che Cafe (View)
1000 Scholars Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|