Stand-up, Stand-out, with Silky - Comedy Workshop
Silky uses elements drawn from stand-up comedy to develop your confidence to create and communicate messages more memorably.
Limited places - advance booking essential.
Includes free ticket to the show afterwards.
Learn how to improve engagement, be more fluent in front of any audience, and increase your presence, clarity and impact as a public speaker.
It's also a tremendous amount of fun.
The Workshop will help you to:
- Feel happy and curious to be outside your comfort zone
- Think on your feet so you'll not get stuck for words
- Find your own voice, and understand how to use it best: look and feel natural
- Deal with nerves and have greater presence
- Practice techniques to engage an audience
"Not just a very funny and engaging comedian but someone who understands comedy and encourages other performers too. Lovely man!" - Rory Bremner
The Ram (View)
20 Claverton Buildings, Widcombe
Bath BA2 4LD
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|