Creating and Marketing Your DOMINATRIX PERSONA for FUN or PROFIT!
Part of being Dominatrix is creating Persona that is empowering and expressive of your inner Goddess. It should be how you see your authentic self, what you aspire to be, and how you want the world to see you.
Then comes the decision of whether this is something you want to do professionally - OR JUST FOR FUN! The decision of going pro is complex and competitive. Branding and Marketing in the age of the internet and Social Media can be confusing, scary, and overwhelming to navigate.
So whether you're amateur thinking of going Pro, a Pro looking to increase your business, or just looking to spice up your sex life and gain assertiveness skills, this class is for you.
Tara Indiana founded the Den of Iniquity in 1994, the only dungeon of it's kind based on the principles of Female Supremacy and the only dungeon to have been in 3 states simultaneously. She's been a professional and lifestyle Domme for over 29 years. In the course of the time, She's dominated over 10,000 men, trained over 1000 Domintrixes and starred in, directed and produced over 200 films. There is no one more accomplished in the field and She'll share the secrets of Her success in this class.
1. Whether to go Pro
2. How to choose a name
3. Creating your look
4. Developing your persona; Authenticity vs Stereo Types and the Architypes of Female Domination; The Ice Princess, Matriarch, Strict, Old Fashioned Disciplinarian, Slave Trainer, Mean Girl, Bratt, Girl Next Door Type, The College Co-ed, Mrs Robinson, Pampered Princess, Queen, Goddess, Ghetto Princess, School Marm / Librarian, The Divorcee, Executrix, Humiatrix, The J.A.P. from hell, The Hot blooded Latina and more
5. Cultivating the range of Your demeanor; Strict, Sensual, Playful, Bratty, Spolied, Pampered, Demanding, Bitchy, Stern, Mean, Coquettish, Severe, Cruel, Kinky, Girlish, Controlling, etc.
6. Deciding what Your session specialties will be and then customizing your marketing and advertising
7. Choosing a photographer, where to advertise, what and why.
8. Creating and managing Your social Media presense.
Instructor: Tara Indiana
This class is open to Women only.
Must have proof of vaccination
The Art of Female Domination (View)
Boyle Heights Area EXACT ADDRESS with TICKET
Los Angeles, CA 90033
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|