Engauge - IN-PERSON ONLY Pass
PLEASE NOTE: This pass is for in-person access ONLY to Engauge Experimental Film Festival 2021. You can find links to purchase in-person, virtual, and/or hybrid festival passes at https://nwfilmforum.org/festivals/engauge-experimental-film-festival-2021/
Oct. 2831, 2021
ENGAUGE EXPERIMENTAL FILM FESTIVAL
Celebrating sprocket-driven, artist-made work.
Each Fall, Engauge Experimental Film Festival hosts screenings sponsored by the Interbay Cinema Society in partnership with Northwest Film Forum. The festival screens only work that originates on film, by filmmakers both local and international.
This years festival will be a hybrid model, taking place both on the web and at NWFFs cinema in Seattles Capitol Hill neighborhood.
There are three categories of festival pass: VIRTUAL, IN-PERSON, and HYBRID (virtual AND in-person). For the moment, only virtual sales are live. Stand by for in-person and hybrid passes!
*** Public safety notice ***
NWFF patrons will be required to wear face coverings while in the building. To be admitted, patrons ages 12+ will also be required to present EITHER proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR a negative result from a COVID-19 test administered within the last 48 hours by an official testing facility.
NWFF is adapting to evolving recommendations to protect the public from COVID-19. Read more about their policies regarding cleaning, masks, and capacity limitations at https://nwfilmforum.org/nwff-covid-19-guidelines/.
***IMPORTANT PASS-HOLDER NOTES - please read!***
- NWFF will require proof of vaccination from visitors, and for the sake of public safety, we reserve the option to shift the festival to virtual-only on short notice.
- If you purchased a Virtual or Hybrid Pass, watch out for an email from NWFFs Eventive virtual cinema platform! Passes that grant you access to our online programs will be issued through Eventive.
- If you've purchased an In-Person or Hybrid festival pass and are visiting the Forum in person, well be able to look you up by the name you purchased under at will call. Our cinema is located at 1515 12th Avenue, in Seattles Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- At each show, we hold a percentage of seats in the cinema for passholders, but they are first-come, first-served. Once passholder seating is full, precedence is given to individual ticketholders, and we will seat the remaining passholders as able at showtime.
- REFUNDS: While we are limiting occupancy and adapting to health advisories as they arise, COVID-19 may yet impact our ability to host this festival in person. In-Person-Only Passes, therefore, will be refundable; Hybrid Passes are eligible for a partial refund. Virtual-Only Passes are non-refundable. Refunds before 10/28/2021 can be processed through Brown Paper Tickets Support; contact Managing Director Chris Day (email@example.com) regarding refunds only if they are mid-festival.
- Virtual-only passholders are not entitled to any discount on admission to in-person festival events.
Northwest Film Forum (View)
1515 12th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98122
Ticketing, concessions, cinemas, restrooms, and our public edit lab are located on Northwest Film Forum's ground floor, which is wheelchair accessible. We have a limited number of assistive listening devices available for programs hosted in our larger theater, Cinema 1. These devices are maintained by the Technical Director, and can be requested at the ticketing and concessions counter.
The Forum does NOT have assistive devices for the visually impaired, and is not (yet) a scent-free venue. Our commitment to increasing access for our audiences is ongoing, and we welcome all public input on the subject!
If you have additional specific questions about accessibility at our venue, please contact our Executive Director Vivian Hua at firstname.lastname@example.org