Planning a Positive Pregnancy
You're invited to join us on Saturday, November 6th @ 10am-2pm at Sozo Chiropractic for "Planning a Positive Pregnancy".
This workshop is for anyone who is wanting to start a family or is pregnant already!
Take control of your pregnancy and labor! Discover & learn about your holistic pregnancy and labor options and postpartum health from an experienced doula/childbirth educator, acupuncturist, essential oils advocate, pediatric sleep consultant, physical therapist and chiropractor.
We are excited to hear from these wonderful women:
- Gwen Alderks, Birthing doula/childbirth educator (New Life Birth Services)
- Caitria Thiele, Aupuncturist (Connected Healing Acupuncture)
- Betsy Balkcom, doTERRA essential oils advocate
- Ashley Dougvillo, Physical Therapist (Smith Physical Therapy and Running Academy)
- Ashleigh Richmond, Postpartum Doula & Lactation Consultant (Guiding Mothers)
- Dr. Davis & Dr. Shelby Chapelle, Chiropractor (Sozo Chiropractic)
All of these resources can make your pregnancy, labor and the adventure of parenthood a much more positive & healthy experience!
The workshop is $15 per person, which includes lunch!
Please register by November 1st for this class. Hurry,space is limited!! You can purchase your tickets online or call us 262.764.9301
Please call us if you have any other questions!
Sozo Chiropractic (View)
1711 Green Bay Road, Suite C
Kenosha, WI 53144
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|