Stephanie Schneiderman (Outdoor) Album Release Show in Seattle
On Saturday, September 11th, Stephanie Schneiderman and Tony Furtado will perform an outdoor concert in the beautiful backyard setting of a private home (made public for this performance!) located in the north central Seattle neighborhood of Wallingford.
*The exact address will be emailed to you upon ticket purchase! (The address listed on this event page is a business located just around the corner.)
Stephanie will be releasing her new album, CROSSFIRE! The new recording combines her past sonic explorations - folk, ambient pop, trip hop, and Americana into a beautifully dark and deeply introspective recording that is as fresh as it is compelling. Funded by pre-purchases and house concerts, Crossfire is a self-released labor of love that celebrates her community and artistic freedom as producer, and will be enjoyed by anyone looking to sit down with a timeless and great album. Stephanie and Tony, both veteran musicians, each with their own solo career and over 20 albums between them, will team up for this duo set of folk/Americana/soul inspired original songs!
1) Bring your own alcohol
2) Bring your own lawn chairs, blankets...etc.
3) 6:00pm doors, 6:30pm show.
Covid Safety info:
1) This event is for vaccinated guests only. Vaccination cards will be required at the door.
2) To allow for plenty of space between guests, this concert is limited to 30 tickets.
3) Masks are required when not seated.
4) Bathroom inside is available for guests (masked).
Backyard House Concert in Wallingford (View)
2323 N. 45th St. (The concert is around corner from this location)
Seattle , WA 98103
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|