Local Sightings - IN-PERSON ONLY Pass
PLEASE NOTE: This pass is for in-person access ONLY to Local Sightings Film Festival 2021. You can find links to purchase in-person, virtual, and/or hybrid festival passes at bit.ly/locosight2021passes
September 16-26, 2021
THE 24TH LOCAL SIGHTINGS FILM FESTIVAL
Presented by Seattle's Northwest Film Forum, the 24th Annual Local Sightings Film Festival is a virtual-and-in-person showcase of creative communities from throughout the Pacific Northwest. The 2021 program, which runs from September 16-26, features a competitive selection of curated short film programs and feature films, inviting regional artists to experiment, break, and remake popular conceptions around filmmaking and film exhibition.
Local Sightings champions emerging and established talent, supports the regional film industry, and promotes diverse media as a critical tool for public engagement.
*** To accommodate evolving public health recommendations regarding COVID-19, we are adopting a hybrid virtual-and-in-person festival model for 2021. There are three categories of festival pass: VIRTUAL, IN-PERSON, and HYBRID (virtual AND in-person). Please note: NWFF will require proof of vaccination from visitors, and for the sake of public safety, we reserve the option to shift the festival to virtual-only on short notice. ***
Pass sales are an excellent way to support our mission, and in turn, the richness of the local film community. Plus, they grant the most streamlined, flexible viewing experience possible!
- - -
IMPORTANT PASS-HOLDER NOTES - please read!
- NWFF will require proof of vaccination from visitors, and for the sake of public safety, we reserve the option to shift the festival to virtual-only on short notice.
- If you purchased a Virtual or Hybrid Pass, watch out for an email from NWFFs Eventive virtual cinema platform! Passes that grant you access to our online programs will be issued through Eventive.
- If youve purchased an In-Person or Hybrid festival pass and are visiting the Forum in person, well be able to look you up by the name you purchased under at will call. Our cinema is located at 1515 12th Avenue, in Seattles Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- At each show, we hold a percentage of seats in the cinema for passholders, but they are first-come, first-served. Once passholder seating is full, precedence is given to individual ticketholders, and we will seat the remaining passholders as able at showtime.
- REFUNDS: While we are limiting occupancy and adapting to health advisories as they arise, COVID-19 may yet impact our ability to host this festival in person. In-Person-Only Passes, therefore, will be refundable; Hybrid Passes are eligible for a partial refund. Virtual-Only Passes are non-refundable. Refunds before 9/16/2021 can be processed through BrownPaperTickets Support; contact Managing Director Chris Day (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding refunds only if they are mid-festival.
- Virtual-only passholders are not entitled to any discount on admission to in-person festival events.
- - -
FESTIVAL SCHEDULE FORTHCOMING:
The full festival catalog will be available at bit.ly/locosight2021 in mid-August 2021!
Northwest Film Forum (View)
1515 12th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98122
Ticketing, concessions, cinemas, restrooms, and our public edit lab are located on Northwest Film Forum's ground floor, which is wheelchair accessible. We have a limited number of assistive listening devices available for programs hosted in our larger theater, Cinema 1. These devices are maintained by the Technical Director, and can be requested at the ticketing and concessions counter.
The Forum does NOT have assistive devices for the visually impaired, and is not (yet) a scent-free venue. Our commitment to increasing access for our audiences is ongoing, and we welcome all public input on the subject!
If you have additional specific questions about accessibility at our venue, please contact our Executive Director Vivian Hua at email@example.com